DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
1. Padmalatha K, Prakash BS, Balachandra N, Mamatha Y, Prathap Kumar
J Persistent left superior vena cava associated with variant origin of
vertebral artery. Asian Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences. 2013;
2. Prathap Kumar J, Padmalatha K, Prakash BS, Radhika PM, Ramesh BR.
The flexor indicisprofundus - its morphology and clinical significance. Journal
of clinical and diagnostic research 2013; 7(5):933-5.
3. Duplication of Palmaris Longus Muscle; IJAV; 2013;6; 207-209
4. Incidence of Osinterparietale/Wormian bones; Dr BR Ambedkar
International Journal of Medical sciences; 1(1); 44-46
5. Bilateral high division of Sciatic nerve –case report: Dr BR
Ambedkar International Journal of Medical sciences; 1(1); 47-50.
6. Mamatha.Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study on
Morphological Surface Variations in Human Liver. IJHSR. 2014; 4(11): 97-102.
7. Manjunath CS, Sunitha R, Naveen Kumar BD. Psoas minor muscle- a
case report. Anatomy Karnataka. 2013;7;72-73.
8. Kasaragod Venkatakrishnayya, Omprakash, Kanthaiah, Rathinasamy
Muthusamy, Ravisanka Periyasamy, Nagaraja Puranik, Radhakrishnan Ramesh Kumar,
MatadaGurushanthaiah. Human Amniotic Epithelial (HAE) Cell Grafts Establish
Connections with Host Hippocampal Cells and Suppress Aberrant Host Mossy Fiber
Sprouting of the Dentate Supragranular Layer in a Rat Model After Trimethyltin
Chloride (TMT) Lesion. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and
Technology. 2013; 9 (2); 275-80.
9. Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy KS, Omprakash K. V. Anticarcinogenic
Effects of Garlic Aqueous Extracts in Nitroso R Salt (1-
Nitroso-2-Naphthol-3,6-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt Hydrate) Induced Hepatoma
in Rats.International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology 2013;9(1);100-4.
10. Shridhar SK, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy. Maternal and Perinatal
Outcome in Twin Pregnancy. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science
and Technology. 2014; 11(3): 316-9.
11. Mamatha Y, Krishna Murthy. Anomalous Branching Pattern of Coronary
Vessels. Cibtech Journal of Surgery. 2014; 3(2): 17-20.
12. Mamatha Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study of
Morphological Surface Variations in Human Liver. International Journal of
Health Sciences and Research 2014; 4: 2249-9571.
13. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD, Sunitha R. Study of
lumbricals of hand. Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences. 2014; 3(8);5030-31.
14. Naveen kumar BD, Manjunath CS. A Morphological study in
branching pattern and anatomical relationship of the facial nerve on the face. Journal
of evolution of medical and dental sciences. 2014; 3(8). 5021-29.
15. Sridhara SK, Manjunath CS. Neural tube defect- hospital
based study in Hassan.International journal of recent trends in science and
16. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD. Study of origin of
inferior phrenic artery. International journal of recent trends in science and
technology. 2014; 2(2); 205-6.
17. Rajanna B, Manjunath CS. Randomised trial of the safety
and efficacy of tamsulosion and silodosin in medical expulsive therapy for
distal third uretric calculi. Journal of evolution of medical and dental
sciences. 2014; 3 (64).
18. Ravisankar Periyasamy, Omprakash Kasaragod Venkatakrishnayya,
Muthusamy Rathinasamy, Ramesh Kumar Radhakrishnan, RavindranRajan,
SheeladeviRathinasamy. Behavioral and Histological Observations after the
Human Amniotic Epithelial Cells Transplantatin in the 6-Hydroxydopamine Induced
Parkinsonism Disease Model in Wistar Albino rats. International Journal Journal
of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2014; 10 (2); 378-85.
19. Mamatha, Sunitha, Omprakash KV. Variation in Branching Pattern of
Dorsalis Pedis Artery. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2014;
20. Mamatha Y, Chaitanya Krishna Murthy, Prakash BS. Study of
Morphological Variations of Fissures and Lobes of Lung. International Journal
of Anatomy and Research. 2016; 4(1): I874-77.
21. Manjunath CS, Tejaswi Hiramaeli.. Anatomy of the
clavicle and its applicability in management of clavicular fracture.
International journal of Anatomy and research. 2016; 1;2069-71.
22. Manjunath CS, Tejaswi Hiremaeli. . Anatomical
variation in the origin of superior thyroid artery and its clinical
significance. International journal of Anatomy and research. 2016;4(3);2656-58.
23. Manjunath CS, Naveen kumar BD. A morphological study
and variation in thyroid gland. Journal of research in human Anatomy and Embryology.2016;2(1);5-8.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
1. Dhananjaya JR,
Veena HC, Divyashree, Sudarshan CR. Comparative study of Hand grip strength and
endurance time in Vegetarians and Mixed Vegetarians. Int J Physio 2016; 4(2):
JR, Veena HC, Mamatha BS, Sudarshan CR. Comparative study of body mass index,
hand grip strength, and handgrip endurance in healthy individuals. Nat J Physio,
Pharm and Pharmaco 2017 ;7 (6):594-598.
3. Yathish TR,
Purushotham R, Sudhanva S, Sudharshan CR. Physiology of ABO and Rhesus Blood
Group System and its Prevalence and Correlation with Possible Transmission of
Infections During Screening in Hassan District. Int J Physio 2017; 5(
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
Govindaswamy KS and Akarsh S. Anti carcinogenic Effects garlic aqueous extracts
in induced hepatoma in mice. Int.J.Bioassays; 2013; 02(10),1293-1298.
Govindaswamy KS, Omprakash.K.V. Anti carcinogenic Effects of Garlic Aqueous
Extracts in NItroso R Salt (1-Nitroso-2- Naphthol-3, 6-Disulfonic Acid Disodium
Salt Hydrate) Induced Hepatoma in Rats. International Journal of Recent Trends
in Science and Technology. 2013; 9(1);100-4.
Venkatakrishnayya Omprkash, Kanthaiah, Rathinasamy Muthusamy, Ravisank
Periyasamy, Nagaraja puranik, Radhakrishnanramesh Kumar, Matada Gurushanthaiah.
Human Amniotic Epithelial (HAE) cell grafts establish connections with host
hippocampal cells and suppress aberrant host mossy fiber sprouting of the
dentate supragranular layer in a rat model after trimethltin chloride (TMT)
lesion. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2013;
4. Naidu JN, Swapna GN, Amar Nagesh Kumar, Krishnamma M, Anitha.
Importance of elevated Insulin resistance, dyslipidaemia and Antioxidant Vitamins
Status in Poly cystic ovary disease Journal of free radicals and antioxidants.
5. Vittal BG, Naveenkumar GH.A study of association of serum calcium
with blood pressure.Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2014 April; 5 (2): (B) 61 - 66.
6. Vittal BG, Bhaskara K, Naveenkumar GH. Uric acid and hypertension:
Does uric acid licks the joints and bites the heart? Int J Med Res Health Sci.
7. Vittal BG.,Bhaskara K. Optimal use of multiple teaching aids in
Biochemistry lectures: A student feedback study. International Journal of Basic
Medical Science 2014; 1(5):65-8.
8. Vittal BG, Priyadarshini KS. Use of teaching aids in biochemistry:
Other side of the story. National Journal of Medical Sciences 2014; 3(2):46-9.
9. Sunanda Murthy, Kanthaiah, Govindaswamy . Hypolipidemic effects of
garlic Extracts in High Fat high Cholesterol diet fed rats. J Evol Mel and Dent
Sci 2014; 3(6); 1334-38.
10. Priyadarshini KS,
Vittal BG, Varsha Mohan. Study Of Lipoprotein Ratios For Predicting Risk Of Coronary Artery
Disease in Overweight And Obese Subjects.2015 ;4(1);6-9.
11. Vittal. BG, Jaweed S. A
biochemistry teaching: it’s time to prepare for multidisciplinary integration,
Int J Med Res Health Sci.2015;4(1):84-89.
DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
1. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy,
Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Utility of cervical pap smear study in cancer
screening, to specify the strategy for cervical cancer control. International
Journal of Scientific Research. 2017; 6:04-06.
2. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy,
Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Histomorphological study of malignant neoplastic
lesions of breast. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017;
3. Udasimath Shivakumarswamy,
Manasa Das, Nagesha KR. Fine needle aspiration cytology utility in neoplastic
thyroid lesions. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017; 6
4. Sowmya. T.S, Purushotham R. Impact
of ID-NAT on blood safety; A retrospective study on prevalence of infectious
markers and their trends among blood donors at tertiary care hospital. IJPRP.
2017, 2; 312-7.
5. Purushotham R, Sowmya. T.S.
Evaluation of coronary atherosclerosis and other pathological findings in heart
autopsy in a tertiary care hospital- A retrospective study. IJPRP.2017, 2; 307-311.
6. Sandhya M, Sowmya T. Histo-morphological
changes of endometrial and cervical changes in hysterectomy specimens of
premenopausal age. Indian Journal of Pathology and research and practice. 2017;6
(3): Part I, 313-17.
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
1. Srinivas R Deshpande,
Mahesh Taru,King KI, Gayathree L, Somashekhara SC. Biochemical basis for use of
cannabinoids in various clinical conditions. Journal of Drug Discovery and
Therapeutics. 2013: l(1) ;44-48.
2. Venkatesha DT,
Gayathree L. Hospital based study of malarial species in a tertiary health care
center, Hassan, Karnataka. Journal of International Medicine and Dentistry.
3. Venkatesha D.T.
Gayathree .L. Hospital based sero diagnostic study of Hepatitis B virus in a
tertiary care Hospital. International Journal of Science and Research.
4. Sharath Kumar Shetty,
Venkatesha D.T. Sunil.P. Rao. Subbannayya.K. Hemolysin and serum resistance
among ESBL producing Extra intestinal Pathogenic Escherichia coli isolated from
a tertiary care Hospital. International Journal of current Microbiology and
Applied Sciences. 2016;5 (1);1 -7.
5. Divya.SK, Sreedhara HG,
Hirannaiah CR, Mohan NK. Seroepidemiological study of leptospirosis among
clinically suspected cases.International Journal of Current Microbiology and
Applied Sciences.2017 6(3);134-141.
6. Ashwini.D, Gayathree.L,
Venkatesha DT Profile of bacterial isolates in neonatal sepsis and their drug
resistance pattern in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of
Science and Research. 2017; 6 (5); 994-998.
Venkatesha DT, Chennaveerappa PK, Gayathree.L. Role of Gene Xpert MTB/RIF
assay for early diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in people living with HIV. Journal
of International Medicine and Dentistry. 4 (2); 56-60.
DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC MEDICINE
1. Sunil C Aramani ,Vijay
Kumar AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Anand Patil, Raju Patil. Data Analysis of 595
cases, Poisoning cases in karad-A 3 year retrospective study. Scholars journal of applied medical sciences. 2014;2(5E):1828-1830.
2. Sunil C Aramani, Shakuntala
S Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Patil DT, Anand Patil. Pattern
of road traffic accident cases in Karad-three years retrospective study. International journal of recent trends in
science and technology. 2014; 12 (2); 350-352.
3. Sunil C Aramani, Vijay Kumar
AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Patil DT,, Anand Patil. Snake
Bite cases in Karad. Scholrs journal of
applied medical sciences. 2014;2(5C):1675-1676.
4. Sunil C Aramani, Shakuntala
S Aramani, Vijay Kumar AG, Anand Patil. Drowning cases in karad-A
Retrospective study. Medical-legal update. 2015;15(2);120-122.
5. Sunil C Aramani, Vijay Kumar
AG, Shakuntala S Aramani, Anand Patil. Epidemiology and
outcome of Burns cases in Karad. Medical-legal update. 2016; 16 (2);163-165.
6. Gunnaiah G, Raju K, Kumar S,
Santosh. Study of Hanging Deaths in Tumakuru. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 2018; 12(1);13-76.
7. Gunnaiah G, Kumar S Santosh
, Raju K. A
Longitudinal Descriptive study of burns cases brought to Mc Gann Hospital,
Shimoga. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.2018; 12(1);69-72.
8. Kumar S Santosh, Veeresh MR,
Chidananda PS, Rajan S, Surangama Chakraborty. Multi-organ failure in delayed hanging death- a case report. Indian
Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 2017;12(1); 69-72.
Of Community Medicine (2013-18)
Sundar, Rajani Urs H S, Community based cross-sectional assessment of Depression
among geriatric population, J, Evid . Based, Med, Health care 2018, vol.
5.Issue.5. 453-456, DOL.10.18410/jebmh/2018/91.
2. Sumana M, Kudachi H, Sundar M.
Prediction of risk of development of type 2 diabetes mellitus using Indian
diabetic risk score in rural areas of Hassan. Int J Community Med public Health
3. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY, Girija B S,
Sundar M. Low birth weight and its determinants in a teaching hospital of
Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016;3:610-614.
CY, Sumana M,Sundar M, Sreeranga A, Pavithra P. Prevalence of symptoms of
reproductive tract infections among married reproductive age group women in
selected rural areas of Hassan, Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med
Public Health 2017;4:206-10
5. Muniswamy Sundar, Kenchanna Uma .S.
Comparison of automated and mercury blood pressure measurement among pregnant
women in rural healthcare settings. J. Evid. Based Med. Health care. 2017;
4(36), 2164-2167. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh2017:423
6. Shashank KJ, Praveen Gowda, Chethan TK.
A Cross-sectional Study to Asses the
Eating disorder among Female Medical Students in a
Rural Medical College of Karnataka State. National Journal of Community
7. SumanaM , Sreelatha CY, Renuka M,
Ishwaraprasad GD. Patient and Health System Delays in diagnosis and treatment
of Tuberculosis Patients in an urban Tuberculosis unit of South India. Int J
Community Med Public Health 2016;4.
8. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY. Prevalence of
Dementia and other psychiatric morbidities among elderly in Hassan. Int J
Community Medicine and Public Health 2016;3(5):1315- 1317.
9. Praveen Gowda.
Evaluation of seroprevalence of HbsAg infection among blood donors in a
tertiary care hospital,IJMSPH, 2016: 5(1) Page No.47-49.
10. Sumana M, Ishwar Prasad G D, Sreelatha
CY . Knowledge about Tuberculosis and influence on health seeking behavior
among New Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients. Journal of Evalution of Medical and
Dental Sciences 2015;4:03:356-364
11. Sumana M, Sreelatha CY, Girija B S,
Sundar M. Low birth weight and its determinants in a teaching hospital of
Karnataka, India. Int J Community Med Public Health 2016;3:610-614.
M, Sreelatha CY, Krishna Sagar, Kruthi, AnjanSreeranga. Prevalence of Refractive
Error and other ocular morbidities and follow up study on compliance to spectacles
use among school going children aged 9-16 years in selected villages of Hassan.
Journal of Evolution of Medical and dental sciences 2015; 4:96:16160-161662
13. Palachandra A, Sreelatha CY,
Perforative peritonitis-As overview, A retrospective study. JMSCR.Jun2015:3(6)
14. Sreelatha CY, Palachandra A, Study on
modifiable risk factors for Hypertension. A case control Study. JMSCR2015:3(5).
15. Pavithra P, Shrinivasa BM, SabariRaja
N. Prevalence of Domestic Accidents in the Rural Field
Practice Area of a Medical College, Bellur, Mandya, Karnataka.IJHSR. 2015; 5(2):
G, Lakshmeesha T. Evaluation of orthopaedic
morbidities among patients attending the casualty department in medical
college, Int archives of integrated medicine 2014:1(4) 58-62
G, Rajashekar H K, Knowledge, Awareness & perception of medical college students
on rabies and its prevention :IJMS & PH/2014/vol 3/Ind 12 Pg- 1484-86.
18. Thejeshwari H.L, Siddharam. Prevalence
of Dementia in Rural Area of Hassan. JCDR: Accepted 2014.
G, Srinivas B S, Profile & Clinical feature of HIV Positive Patients
attending integrated counselling & testing centre in a medical college,
Hospital of Hassan, Karnataka: IJMS & PH2013;2:295-297.
DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
1. Venugopal KC, Melsakkare SR,
Manipur SR, Acharya P, Ramamurthy LB. Potential for Hospital Based Corneal
Retreival in Hassan District Hospital. Journal of clinical and diagnostic
research: JCDR. 2015 Aug;9(8):NC05-7.
2. Ramamurthy LB, Venugopal KC,
Acharya P, Manipur SR. Comparison of effective phaco time and ultrasound time
among 2.8 mm and 2.2 mm phacoemulsification in various grades of cataract. J
Clin Ophthalmol Res 2018;6:12-4.
3. Venugopal KC, Acharya P,
Ramamurthy LB, Siddappa SN, Joy TS, Manipur SR. Comparison of outcome between
case-based learning and seminar for small group undergraduate teaching in
Ophthalmology. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology.
4. Venugopal KC, Ramamurthy LB,
Acharya P, Manipur SR. A clinical study of 6mm sutureless clear corneal
incision in preexisting astigmatism of 1 D-2 D in manual small incision
cataract surgery.Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology.
5. Manipur SR, Acharya P,
Venugopal KC, Ramamurthy LB. Clinical study of retinal changes in pregnancy
induced hypertension. International Eye Science.June2017;3
6. Kareemsab D,Manipur SR,
Venugopal KC, Acharya P, Ramamurthy LB. Clinicopathological study of ocular
surface squamous neoplasia in non HIV patients and effect of topical
cyclosporine. International Journal of Ocular Oncology and Oculoplasty.
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY
1. Rajanna. B. Study of correlation of modified Alavardo scoring with
Histopathology and Early postoperative complications. Journal of Evolution of
Medical and Dental Sciences.2014;3(6);14013 – 20.
2. Rajanna. B. Randomized Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of
Tamsulosin and silodosin in medical Expulsive therapy for distal third
ureteric calculi. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.2014;3(6);14021
3. Rajanna. B. Clinical study and Surgical Management of perforated
Duodenal Ulcer. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014;3(64);
13979 – 92.
4. Rajanna. B. Detection of Residual fragment during PCNL- Role of
Intra-operative Ultrasound. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental
Sciences. 2014; 3 (64);14006-12.
5. Rajanna. B. A Study on Epidemiological and clinical profile of
Acute paraquat poisoning and its consequences in Tertiary care centre. International
Journal of Bioassay. 2014; 3(12);3577 – 80.
6. Rajanna. B. Retrospective study complications and conversions of
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental
7. Palachandra. A. A Study of Association of Modifiable Risk Factors
and Hypertension by Community Based case Control study. Journal of Medical
Science and clinical Research. 2015;3(5);692 – 6.
8. Palachandra. A. Perforative peritonitis –An overview A
Retrospective study of 120 cases. Journal of Medical Science and clinical
Research. 2015;3(5); 909 – 915.
9. Palachandra A, Shashanka R. Factors influencing perforated
appendicitis in a tertiary care hospital. International Surgery Journal. 2017;4(6);1918-1921.
10. Shashanka, Palachandra. HbA1c in Diabetic foot patients: A
Predictor of Healing Rate. International Journal of Scientific Study. ( Journal
of Surgery). 2016; 2 (3); 34-37.
11. Palachandra A, Ishwar Prasad GD. Risk Factors asoociated with
Carcinoma Breast- Case control study. International Surgery Journal. 2017;4 (9);3136-3140.
12. Halesha. B, Krishna Murthy VR. A Study of Rheumatological
Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus in a Tertiary care centre of Southern
India. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; 3(51);11881-86.
13. Prem Kumar D, Krishna Murthy VR. Pattern of HbA1Cin
Newly Detected Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2015;
14. Ishwar Prasad, KrishnaMurthy.VR. Retrospective study of
complication and conversion of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of
Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; 3(68); 13478- 82.
15. Sumana, Ishwar Prasad G D. Knowledge about Tuberculosis and
Influence on health seeking behavior among new pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients
in Mysore, Karnataka. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2015;
4(3);356 – 364.
16. Ishwar Prasad, KrishnaMurthy.VR. Retrospective study of
complication and conversion of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Journal of
Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014;3(68);13478- 82.
17. Shashanka, Rajanna. B. Bacteriological profile in Diabetic foot
ulcers: A Clinical study. International Journal of Scientific Study. ( Journal
of Surgery). 2016;2(3);38-41.
18. Shashanka, Palachandra. HbA1c in Diabetic foot patients: A
Predictor of Healing Rate. International Journal of Scientific Study. (Journal
of Surgery). 2016; 2 (3);34-37.
19. Manjunatha, Basavaraja. G.N. Thyroid Dysfunction in pregnancy and
preeclampsia. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences.2014; 2 (6G);3349 –
20. Basavaraja. G.N. Thyroid status in non pregnant and pregnant
women. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2014;6(6G);3349 – 52.
21. Shankar lal J, Shrikant Channadasar. Risk factors and seasonal
trends of duodenal ulcer perforation. International Surgery Journal.2016;3(2);2349-2902.
22. Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar lal J. Peritoneal paracentesis in
acute abdomen – Descriptive clinical study. International Surgery Journal.
23. Shankar lal J, Shrikant Channadasar. The outcome of operative and
non operative treatment of Duodenal Ulcer perforation. New Indian Journal of
24. Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar lal J. Accuracy of Diagnostic
peritoneal Paracentesis in Acute Abdominal conditions requiring Emergency
surgical intervention.New Indian Journal of Surgery. 2016; 7(1);53-58.
DEPARTMENT OF ANAESTHESIOLOGY
- Hanumanthappa V. Airani, Shruthi jayaram, B M Chandrakumar Efficacy of intrathecal alpha-2 agonists as adjuvants with low dose of levobupivacaine for lower limb surgeries in elderly patients.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, 2017;4(2):176-182
- Shruthi jayaram, Bhagyashree Amingad A comparision of intrathecal Dexmeditomidine and Buprenorphine as an adjuvants to isobaric spinal 0.75%Ropivacaine in patients undergoing elective lower limb surgery.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia,2017:4(3):352-357
- RashmiH.D, H.K.Komala Effect of Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to 0.75% Ropivacaine in Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block Using Nerve Stimulator:A Prospective, Randomized Double-blind Study.Anesth Essays Res 2017:11:134-9
- Nuthan , Hanumanthappa V Airani A Randomised Control Study to Compare the Pretreatment Effect of Rocuronium and Atracurium on Succinylcholine Induced Post Operative Myalgia.Indian Journal of Anesthesia and Analgesia,2018;5(6):977-983
- Rashmi.H.D,Hanumanthappa.V.Airani Effect of oral low dose pregabalin on succinylcholine induced fasciculations and myalgia- A prospective ,randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia,July-September,2018:5(3):368-372
- Rashmi.H.D,Hanumanthappa.V.Airani Comparision of Intravenous Nalbuphine versus Intravenous Paracetamol for postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing surgeries under general anaesthesia.Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia 2019;6(4):553-558
- Hanumanthappa.V.Airani , Bhagyashree Amingad Randomised clinical trail to compare the effect of pretreatment of ketamine and lignocaine on propofol injection pain. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 74/ Dec 29, 2014
- Nagaraj AS, Nagesha KA A clinical study of introcular pressure changes with vecuronium bromide and pancuronium bromide.J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 15/ Apr 14, 2014
- Bhagyashree Amingad,Shruthi Jayaram. Comparison of ketamine nebulisation with ketamine gargle in attentuating post operative sore throat.Inadian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, 2016;3(3): 342-346
- Prashanth Gowtham Raj.S.K, Bhagyashree Amingad Efficacy of Preemptive oral pregabalin for prolonging post-operative analgesia in modified radical mastectomies.Indian Journal of Clinacal Anaesthesia, 2016;3(3): 333370-369
- Bhagyashree Amingad, Prashanth Gowtham Raj.S.K. A Comparison study of induction with sevoflurane to propofol for laryngeal mask airway insertion in daycare anaesthesia. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 23/ Mar 19 2015
- Rashmi.H.D, Aruna Tegginamath, Srinivas.V.Y A Clinical study of effec of two different doses of Dexmedetomidine on haemodynamic resposnse to laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation. J of Evolution of Med and dental Sci/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/Vol. 3/ Issue 16/ Feb 23, 2015
- RashmiH.D, H.K.Komala Clinical evaluation of the effect of intravenous dexmedetomidine on the hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and tracheal intubation in patients undergoing thyroid surgeries.Anesthesia Essays Res 2016; 10:483-7
- Nagesha KA, Nagaraj AS Randomized Clinical Trial to compare the incidence of Residual Neuromuscular Block following Pancuronium and Atracurium using Train of Four Ratio. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014;vol.3,Issue 17, April 28;Page: 4676-4682, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2495.
- Shruthi Jayaram. Effect of Oral clonidine premedication on the onset and duration of spinal anaesthesia with Hyperbaric bupivacaine. Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental sciences. 2014; 3(46); 11262-70
- Girisha CN, Muralidhara Danappa Patel, Yvonne Menezes. Optimum Concentration of Caudal Ropivacaine and Clonidine-A Satisfactory Analgesic Solution for Paediatric Infraumbilical Surgery Pain. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;10(4):UC14-UC17.
- Kavyashree NG, Muralidhara Danappa Patel, Girisha CN. Comparison of Haemodynamic Profile after Spinal Anaesthesia in Patients on Regular Treatment with Calcium Channel Blockers and Beta Blockers.Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental sciences. 2016; 5(34):1922-1928.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY
- Santosh SV, Shilpa BJ. Psycho
aromatherapy, International Poster Journal of Dental and oral Medicine.
- Santosh SV et al. Induced herpes zoster: Is Fluvoxamine the culprit?
World Journal of pharmaceutical research. 2014; 3 (9);886-890
- Santosh SV,Sudharshan C Y ,
Shilpa B J ;Pattern of delusion and their relationship to severity of
depression in Major depressive Disorder,; International Journal of Biological
& Pharmaceutical Research. 2014:5(10): 780 – 782.
- Santosh SV, Sudharshan CY ,
Shilpa BJ ;Severity and Pattern of depression in Major depressive disorder
with and without delusions, World Journal of pharmaceutical research.
2014; 3(8); 419-430.
- Santosh SV et
al; Assessment of socio-demographic and
diagnostic profile in psychiatric out patients in central Karnataka
region, International Journal of Pharmacy & pharmaceutical research.
2015; 3 (4); 73-82.
- Santosh SV
et al; The evaluation of drug utilization pattern in psychiatric illness:
A pharmaco epidemiologic approach, Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical
Research. 2015:5(02), 945-950.
- "Bharathi G, Punith M, Santosh SV. Does media influence suicide attempt in people from the rural population? Telangana Journal of Psychiatry 2019:5(1):25-30.
DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY
P, Tabrez TA, Girish Babu KL .Microbiological Assessment of Root Canals
Following Use of Rotary and Manual Instruments in Primary Molars. J Clin
Pediatr Dent. 2013;38 (2);; 123-8.
P, Girish Babu KL, Mohan Das L. Assessment of total antioxidant levels and
oral health status in children with Down syndrome. Spec Care Dentist. 2014; 34(4):193-200.
- Girish Babu
KL, Doddamani GM, Kumaraswamy Naik LR, Jagadeesh KN. Pediatric liquid
medicaments - Are they cariogenic? An in vitro study. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent.
- Subramaniam P, Mohan Das L, Girish Babu KL. Assessment of
salivary total antioxidant levels and oral health status in children with
cerebral palsy. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2014; 38(3):235-9.
P, Girish Babu KL, Lakhotia D. Evaluation of penetration depth of a
commercially available resin infiltrate into artificially created enamel
lesions: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent 2014;17:146-9.
P, Girish Babu KL, Gona H. Effect of Levulose Containing Sweets on Blood
and Salivary Glucose Levels. J Diet Suppl. 2015 12(2):146-52.
P, Kumar K, Girish Babu KL. Levels of Salivary Immunoglobulin A (SIgA) in
HIV Infected Children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2015; 39, (4): 277-81.
- Subramaniam P, Girija P, Eswara U, Girish Babu KL. Oral
rehydration salt-liquid as a storage medium for avulsed tooth. Dent Traumatol 2015; 31(1):62-6.
P, Jayasurya S, Girish Babu KL.
Evaluation of glass carbomer sealant and a moisture tolerant resin
sealant- A comparative study. Int J Dental Sci Res.2015; 2 (2):41–8.
P, Girish Babu KL, Jayasurya S. Evaluation of Solubility and Microleakage
of Glass Carbomer Sealant. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2015; 39, (5); 401-6.
- Anand D,
Prasad K, Vineeth K, Rajaram A, Patil S. The use of ultrasonography in
zygomatic arch fractures- A preliminary study. Res J Pharma Bio Chem
P, Girish Babu KL, Tabrez TA. Effectiveness of Rotary Endodontic Instruments
on Smear Layer Removal in Root Canals of Primary Teeth: A Scanning
Electron Microscopy Study. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016;40 (2):141-6.
P, Girish Babu KL, Ifzah. Effect of Restoring Carious Teeth on Occlusal
Bite Force in Children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016; 40, (4); 259-62.
P, Dwivedi S, Girish Babu KL. Comparison of salivary immunoglobulin A
levels in children delivered by cesarean section with those delivered via
vaginal delivery. Saudi J Oral Sci 2016; 3:85-9.
- Subramaniam P, Girish Babu KL, Neeraja G, Pillai S. Does Addition of Propolis to Glass Ionomer Cement Alter its
Physicomechanical Properties? An in Vitro Study. . J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016;40
P, Girish Babu KL, Kumar S. Evaluation 0f Dental Caries Status and Level
of Plaque Streptococcus Mutans of Haemophilic Children. Int J Oral Health
Med Res 2016;3(3):1-4.
Rosamma George, Radha. Evaluation of Anticariogenic Property of Green Tea,
Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide and Chlorhexidine by Assessing its Effect on
pH of Dental Plaque and Saliva. J Dent Res Develop. 2016:6(4); 1-8
PKM, Krishnegowda SC, Jaganath BM, Rudranaik S, Manjula CG, Kurup NB,
Madanan S. In vitro Comparative Evaluation of the Antibacterial and
Antifungal Activities of Different Root Canal Sealers against Endodontic
Pathogens. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2016; 3(4):261-266.
- Patil SB,
Patil MS, Smita BR, Hebbar KG. Rugae dimensions and their significance in
forensic dentistry. J Forensic Dent Sci 2016;8(1); 57-8.
SC, Jaganath BM, Rudranaik S, Kurup NB, Madanan S, Manjula CG. Comparative
Evaluation of Marginal Leakage around Cavities restored with Novel
Self-adhesive Flowable Composite Resin and Conventional Total Etch-based
Resin. Int J Oral Care Res 2017; 5(3):1-4.
BM, Krishnegowda SC, Rudranaik S, Madanan S, Kurup NB, Manjula CG.
Influence of Composite Insertion Techniques (Bulk-fill and Incremental
Nanofilled Composites) on Adaptability to the Pulpal Floor and Interfacial
Gap Formation. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2017; 4(3):225-231.
- Girish Babu
KL, Doddamani GM, Kumaraswamy Naik LR. Knowledge, attitude, and practice
of pediatricians regarding pediatric liquid medicaments. Eur J Dent
Naik LR, Girish Babu KL, Doddamani GM. Changes in the dental plaque pH due
to pediatric liquid medicaments. J Int Oral Health 2017;9:60-4.
P, Girish Babu KL, Lakhotia D. Evaluation of nitrous oxide-oxygen and
triclofos sodium as conscious sedative agents. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev
P, Girish Babu KL, Gona H. Clinical outcome and parental satisfaction of
maxillary anterior teeth treated with NuSmile preveneered crowns and
Kinder Krowns. Saudi J Oral Sci 2017;4:106-11.
GM, Girish Babu KL. Effect of Fluoridated Varnishes on surface
micro-hardness of Enamel. Int J Oral Health Med Res 2017;4(2):1-3.
- George. R,
Kavyashree G. Lip prints and blood groups, among two south indian
population- an in-vivo study. 2017; . J Dent Res Develop 7(4);1-8.
P, Girish Babu KL, Ifzah. Evaluation of occlusal forces in different
stages of children - An exploratory study. Saudi J Oral Sci 2018;5:11-6.
- Girish Babu
KL, Subramaniam P, Teleti S. Remineralization potential of varnish
containing casein phosphopeptides-amorphous calcium phosphate with
fluoride and varnish containing only fluoride: A comparative study. Saudi
J Oral Sci 2018;5:35-40.
P, Babu KL, Vardhana B. Assessment of dental caries and oral hygiene
status among twins. J Forensic Sci Med 2018;4:18-22.
- George R,
Kavyashree G. Effect of four mouth rinses on microhardness of esthetic
restorative material: An in vitro study. J Int Oral Health 2017;9:55‑9.
- Babu KL,
Subramaniam P, Madhusudan KS. Association of nutritional status and dental
health among 3–6‑year‑old
children of a South Indian population. Saudi J Oral Sci. In press.
- Anand D,
Prasad K, Lalitha RM, Krishnappa R, Rajanikanth BR, Munoyath SK, Sagar P.
Vineeth K, Prathibha G. Bite Force Assessment of Mandibular Interforaminal
Fractures Treated with Combination of Microplate and Miniplate—A
Randomized Control Study. J Cranio maxillofac Trauma Reconstruction Open
DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDICS
1. SreeRanga.N, Shankara.K, Lakshmeesha.T, Kiran.S.C, Poornachanra,
Lokesh.P Trochantric fractures treated by proximal femoral nail. IJRHS. 2014
2. SreeRanga.N. Chondromyxoid fibroma of calcaneum. Bio Med Sci Direct. 2014:5(1) 3926-3928.
3. Lakshmeesha.T , Evaluation of Orthopaedic morbidities among
patients attending the casualty department in a medical college hospital. IJIF.
4. SreeRanga.N, Shankara.K, Lakshmeesha.T. Management of Congenital
Talipes Equino Varus by Ponseti method – Our Experience. Asian Pac.J.Health
5. SreeRanga.N, Lakshmeesha.T, Shankara.K, Vishanth K. Kaplan’s
Lesion Treated with Open Reduction by Dorsal Approach. Indian Journal of
Orthopaedics Surgery. December 2015;1(4):278-283.
6. Lakshmeesha.T, Chronic
Inflammation; Periodontitis with Rheumatoid Arthritis & Atherosclerosis:
When-Where-How?. Indian J Dent Adv 2013; 5(4): 1392-1399.
7. Shankara.K. Early Childhood Caries in Pre School Children In
Hassan Population-A Study. Journal of Pearldent.5 (3); 2014.
8. Shankara.K. Traumatic Special Cord Injuries in a District Hospital
as Epidemiological & functional outcome study. Journal of evolution of
medical & dental sciences . 2014; 3(71): 15098-15103.
9. Ajith kumar K.S. A comprehensive study on management of
supracondylar fractures of humerus in children. JEMDS 2015; 4(14) :2278-4478.
10. Ajith kumar K.S. A Comprehensive study on management of tibial
plateau fractures in adults. JEMDS 2015; 4(14): 2278-4478.
11. Ajith kumar K.S. A prospective clinical study of
surgical management of proximal humerus fractures. IOSR-Journal of medical and
dental sciences 2015; 14(8): 2279-0861.
kumar M.V., Raghavendraprasad K.U. et al. Rigid nasal endoscopy in the
diagnosis and treatment of Epistaxis. JCDR: Vol 7(5) – 831- 835 ; 2013.
K.U. Vinay kumar M.V., Lohith P., et al. Effect of training among medical
students about awareness of speech and hearing disorders : A post and pre
comparision study. IJBMR 4(3); 3426-3428: 2013.
K.U. Vinay kumar M.V., et al. Surgically treated parotid gland lesions-
retrospective study. Journal of Pearl dent. 4; 32-35; 2013.
KU.Clinical study of pharyngeal and laryngeal tuberculosis. IJBMR; 5(1);
kumar M.V., Belure Gowda. Descriptive study of rate and presentation of hearing
loss in district hospital Hassan; Journal of evolution of Medical and Dental
Vinay kumar M.V., Dr. Belure Gowda., et al. Descriptive study on effect of
narrow band noise on individuals with tinnitus;’’. Accepted in journal of
evolution of medical and dental sciences; 2018.
OF PULMONARY MEDICINE
1. Chennaveerappa PK, Halesha BR, Vittal
BG, Jayashree N .A study on the socio-demographic profile of the attendees at
the integrated counseling and testing center of a Medical college in South
India. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2011 June, Vol-5(3); 430-433
2. Halesha BR, Chennaveerappa P.K, Vittal
B.G, Jayashree N. A study of the clinical features and outcome of cerebral
venous sinus thrombosis in a tertiary care center in South India. Journal of
clinical and diagnostic research, 2011 June, Vol-5(3); 430-433
3. Chennaveerappa PK, Siddharam SM, Halesha
BR, Vittal BG, Jayashree N. Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients
registered at dots centre in a teaching hospital, south India. Int J Biol Med
4. Halesha B.R, Harshavardhan L, Lokesh A
J, Chennaveerappa P.K, Venkatesh K.B.A study on the clinicoepidemiological
profile and the outcome of snake bite victims in a tertiary care centre in
South India. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 2013 Jan,
5. Vinay Kumar M.V, Raghavendra Prasad K.U,
Belure Gowda P.R, Manohar S.R, Chennaveerappa P.K. Rigid nasal endoscopy in the
diagnosis and treatment of epistaxis. Journal of clinical and diagnostic
research, 2011 June, Vol-7(5); 831-834
6. Jayashree N, Shashikala GH, Jagadeesh K,
Sharath Kumar K, Jayanth GS, Chennaveerappa PK, Rajani P.Study on neuromuscular
blockade action of Verapamil in albino rats. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic
Research. 2013 Aug, Vol-7(8): 1617-1619
P.K , Jayashree Nagaral, Nareshkumar M.N, Halesha B.R, Vinaykumar M.V.TB - DOTS
outcome in relation to HIV status: Experience in a Medical College. Journal of
clinical and diagnostic research, 2014 Jan, Vol-8(1): 74-76
8. Raghavendra Prasad KU, Vinay Kumar MV,
Manohar SR, Chennaveerappa. Clinical study of pharyngeal and laryngeal
tuberculosis. Int J Biol Med Res.2014;5(1):3888-3892
H.K, Halesha B.R, Chennaveerappa P.K, Jayashree.N, Vivek P.D. A Study on the
Clinical Features and Complications of Tuberculous Meningitis in a tertiary
care center of Southern India. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental
Sciences 2014;Vol.3,Issue 34,Aug 11;Page 9031-9038
- Praveen. G. Srinivasa B.S. Profile
and clinical features of HIV positive patients attending integrated
counselling and testing centre in a medical college hospital of Hassan,
Karnataka. International journal of Medical Science and Public
Health.2013; 2; 297-299.
B.S., Harish H.N. Manuprakash S.K. Evaluation for sinusitis in children
aged between 3 and 15 years with recurrent respiratory tract infection by
clinical and radiological methods in a tertiary –care hospital.
International journal of Medical Science and Public Health. Vol.5/No.01;
44-46/ Jun 2015.
- Harish. H.N.,
Bharath Kumar G.N. Prasanna Kumar. Prevalence of sinusitis in children
aged 3yrs to 15yrs by clinical and radiological (X-ray PNS) methods in
children with persistent acute or recurrent respiratory tract symptoms.
Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development.2015; 6(3)
- Bharath Kumar
G.N., Srinivasa B.S, Manuprakash S.K., Syeda Saltanat Ara , Prasanna kumar
D.G., Suma H.R. and association of anemia and hyponatremia in simple
febrile seizures in children. Indian Journal of Neonatal Medicine and
B.S. Manu Prakash S.K. Syeda Saltanat Ara, Prasanna kumar.
Socio-demographic profile of poisoning in children admitted to a tertiary
hospital. Indian Journal of Child Health. 2016; 3( 3); 238-240.
T. R., Girija. B. S. Feasibility of post partum insertion of intrauterine
contraceptive device –expanding the use of intrauterine contraceptive device in
post partum period- A cross sectional study in developing country, India.
International Journal of current research and review: 2014; 6: 14.
of efficacy & tolerability of Tramadol with Iarnaxicam as Post operative
pain management by administering pre-emotively in patients undergoing elective
Gynecological Surgery under regional subrachniod block anesthesia.
International Journal of Biological & Medical Research; 2013:4(2).
T. R. Saline infusion sonography v/s Hysteroscopy in evaluation of abnormal
uterine Bleeding among Pre menopausal women -A prospective comparative cohort
clinical study. International Journal of recent trends in science and
technology. 2014; 09(3): 406-4011.
Raghupathi, Krishnegowda. Prospective study of association of uterine atonicity
and serum calcium levels. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception,
Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016; 5 (7); 2221-2223.
H.L, Raghupathi K, Srinivas Laxmi. Study of effect of sildenafil citrate In
pregnant women with intrauterine growth
restriction/oligohydramnios. International Journal of
Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016;5(9): 3094-3097.
V S., Girija. B.S. Comparison of vaginal hysterectomy for nondescent uterus
with abdominal Hysterectomy. Indian journal of public health research and
B. S., Raju. V. A study of combined surgery in control of atonic PPH during
cesarean section and its outcome. Indian journal of public health research and
development 2014; 5(1):184-187.
T.R. High dependency Units in Obstetric care-its impact on maternal and
perinatal outcome at referral center- cross sectional study. International
Journal of recent trends in science and technology. 2014; 9(3): 412-413.